What would you choose if success was guaranteed?
The fastest way to your goal! With pleasure of course.
A personal trainer is ideal for people that want to achieve results quickly, that have limited free time and specific goals.
How does such training look like?
Training with a personal trainer is specific and is linked to a particular goal, which varies form one person to another. Training can serve to, for example:
- increase endurance and strengthen particular muscle groups,
- lose weight
- improve your result in a particular competition (e.g. marathon or triathlon)
- shape the body or improve your technique (e.g. running, swimming or skiing)
- and much more
Did you know that incorrect running technique is the most common cause of injuries?
With a detailed analysis of your running technique, we can help you to eliminate/reduce errors and to run healthier and more efficiently!
With running analysis we detect:
- Roll of the foot (overpronation, underpronation)
- Incorrect running technique (position of feet, hips, shoulders, arms; stride length…)
- Causes of possible injuries
- As part of the service we can also recommend appropriate footwear
- Every participant receives a FREE DVD with their own slow motion footage.
Running groups London
Run in small groups and feel the difference!
Maximum 10 people per group. Each session is 75 minutes long. Our training sessions are suitable for everyone!
We welcome all levels of runners, from beginners, recreational and professional runners. At all levels we provide technical analysis and advice and put in place the right plan to improve and keep motivated.
Here are 7 reasons why you should join one of our running groups:
- Increase Fitness
- Reduce Stress
- Learn the Proper Technique
- Lose Weight
- Burn Fat
- Meet New People
- Have Fun
Work with your co-workers!
Choose the programme that suits you and your colleges best!
The working day is long and most jobs require a constant sitting position, with eyes gazing at a screen for hours. This way energy and attention can decrease quickly. So use the break to head to the park for a moment to get a breath of fresh air, activate the body, stretch the legs, stretch the body and run a little.
A recent studies made by the University of Bristol showed that
- 72% of people reported improvements in time management on exercise days compared to non-exercise days
- 79% said mental and interpersonal performance was better on days they exercised
- 74% said they managed their workload better
- The questionnaire scores were 27% higher on exercise days in categories such as dealing calmly with stress and 41% higher for feeling motivated to work
- Those who exercised were also 21% higher for concentration on work, 25% for working without unscheduled breaks and 22% higher for finishing work on time
At ShapeSports we are specialized for winter activities in an Alpine environment
Our experienced, licensed, instructors are professionally trained for outdoor activities on mountain terrain.
We make it possible for our guests to actively spend their holidays in a mountain environment, and also experience an authentic Slovenia with its wealth of sights and a culinary offer to satisfy the most demanding connoisseur.
Swimming for adults and children
Swimming is one of the best ways to get fitter!
We offer swimming for adults along with Shape Sports Swim School for childrens.
Improving your swimming is an excellent goal. The better you swim, the more satisfying it becomes and the more you benefit. We have all the tools to help enhance your swimming, from technique pointers to nourishment assistance. Our swimming classes are suitable for everyone who wants to improve their swimming technique, gain more swimming endurance or just relax during fun and motivational swim sessions.
The best full-body workout!
Nordic walking is becoming one of the most popular recreational sports in the world
It is walking with specially designed poles, which is excellent aerobic exercise, allowing us to quickly and effectively improve physical fitness, regardless of age and sex.
Why nordic walking?
- The exercise is excellent for weight lose
- Up to 40% more effective than regular walking
- Safest physical activity
- Nordic walking can be done throughout the year
- Activates muscles of the upper part of the torso
Everything starts with proper nutrition programmes!
Shape sports nutrition shows individuals and organisations how to reach their health, performance or weight loss goals!
Our nutrition programmes offer superior service, expert advice and are tailored to meet your needs, interests and lifestyle.