Happy Sport Hour
Avoid the rush hour and get moving in the park with Shape sports
When everyone else hits the streets after work, avoid the traffic, take a turn to the nearby park, take an hour for yourself and avoid stress.
What does our training look like?
- Our training sessions are suitable for everyone
- Consists of 3 stages: warm up, strengthening exercises, stretching & cooling down
- The training sessions will also include aerobic exercise such as running
- The strengthening exercises will encompass the entire body
with special focus on the core, which is the centre of all movement. A well prepared core is the best way to avoid injuries.
The training we have prepared for you is aimed at improving your general physical condition.
The exercise positively affects especially:
- Endurance of strength
- Basic and special endurance
- Improving the cardio-vascular system
- Strengthening the respiratory system
- Improving and maintaining flexibility
- Strengthening the body stabiliser muscles (corect posture, less back pain)
- Improving posture
But above all, the exercise will improve your state of health, help you relax and reduce stress, which is most important today.
Who can do this kind of exercise?
Our sessions are good for beginners who do not do sports and wish to learn the basics of working out as well as those of you who do sports regularly and advanced recreational athletes who wish to improve their results.
All exercises will be presented in detail by experienced trainers. We will analyse your performance as you go to get as much as possible from every exercise.
The difficulty of the exercises will be adapted to each participant individually, which means that those encountering such workout for the first time are welcome to join.