Did you know that incorrect running technique is the most common cause of injuries?
With a detailed analysis of your running technique , we can help you to reduce/eliminate errors and to run healthier and more efficiently!
WITH RUNNING ANALYSIS WE DETECT:
- Roll of the foot (overpronation, underpronation)
- Incorrect running technique (position of feet, hips, shoulders, arms; stride length…)
- Causes of possible injuries
- As part of the service we can also recommend appropriate footware
Every participant receives a FREE DVD with their own slow motion footage.
RUNNING ANALYSIS INCLUDES:
- Theoretical lecture on running technique
- Demonstration of stretching and warming up exercises
- Exercises for improving your technique
- Recording of running technique in “hi-speed” technique (prior to and after exercise)
- Recording of foot roll in “hi-speed” technique
- Footage analysis and corrective exercises
- DVD with footage of your own technique
Running is a man’s basic and natural moving style. Recently it started gaining in its popularity as a means of recreation. People of all ages toke up running in all posible terrains and under all weather conditions. Why wouldn’t you try it? It is an excellent way of relaxing from hectic pace of life.
DESPITE ITS SIMPLICITY , there are some aspects one should carefully consider, in order to avoid various injuries. Proper running technique ensures efficient use of energy which consequently endorses better results.
IN ORDER TO AVOID INJURIES, we would recommend to first get a solid analysis of your movement and running technique before you start accumulating miles. Shape Sports can help with this. We will carry out a detailed analysis of your running technique, present you with results, and advise on how to correct the errors in your technique.
LOCATIONS AND TIME
- Wednesdays at Regent’s park at 18.30
- Saturdays at Regent’s park 18.30
Note: We will give you a full refund if you won’t be satisfied after the Running analysis session. We are confident that our new Running analysis will be very useful and we want you to be equally confident that you’ve gotten your money’s worth.
We respect your privacy! Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, dislosed, or loaned!
To join please fill the form below:
If you have any questions please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 0740 22 999 88 We are here for you to help!