Online running analysis
Did you know that incorrect running technique is the most common cause of injuries and that
more than 80% of people run incorrectly?
Simply Send us a video of you running and see where you can improve your technique.
MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU!
Just Four Steps Away from becoming a better runner
1. Record a video
2. Send the video to email@example.com
3. Watch your processed video and read your detailed report (including corrective exercises).
4. Go out, run & have fun!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All you have to do is to send us a video of you running. You can use your phone!
- Record two videos of you running at a steady pace. One recorded from the side and another recorded from behind.
- For better analysis, try to capture the whole body! (You can use your phone for recording your videos)
- When recording the first video, try to hold your camera as still as possible, fixed on a certain point, so that you run in and out of the shot (as shown on the video above)
- When recording the second video, recorded from behind the runner, run past the camera, for this video make sure you hold the camera close to the ground.
- Send the videos to our email: info@shapesports.
Our experts will analyse the video using our special software in order to identify errors in your running technique.
You will get a complete and detailed analysis – from top to toes! Our analysis will help you to spot and become aware of all inefficiencies and weaknesses in your running technique, while we can help you to improve your technique and make it more efficient both from the biomechanical as well as from the health point of view.
WITH ONLINE RUNNING ANALYSIS WE DETECT
- Mistakes in the running technique (position of feet, hips, shoulders, arms; stride length…)
- Causes of possible injuries
- Roll of the foot (overpronation, underpronation)
- Choosing the right footwear
With detailed running technique analysis, one can quickly remove errors and run more healthy and efficiently!
We will send you a full report within 48 hours, including:
- a complete analysis of your running technique from top to toes,
- a specification of your ankle movement (pronation or underpronation),
- we will also advise on the most suitable footwear,
- we will provide you with all corrective exercises
- With PayPal or any Credit card listed below.
We hope you will be satisfied, but if for some reason you aren’t completely satisfied with your product, please Contact Us and we will make every attempt to make things right.