Did you know that incorrect running technique is the most common cause of injuries?
With a detailed analysis of your running technique, we can help you to reduce/eliminate errors and to run healthier and more efficiently!
With running analysis we detect:
- Roll of the foot (overpronation, underpronation)
- Incorrect running technique (position of feet, hips, shoulders, arms; stride length…)
- Causes of possible injuries
- As part of the service we can also recommend appropriate footwear
[promo class=”noimage”]Every participant receives a FREE VIDEO of their own slow motion footage.[/promo]
Running analysis includes:
- Theoretical lecture on running technique
- Demonstration of stretching and warming up exercises
- Exercises for improving your technique
- Recording of running technique in “hi-speed” technique (prior to and after exercise)
- Recording of foot roll in “hi-speed” technique
- Footage analysis and corrective exercises
- DVD with footage of your own technique
Running is a man’s basic and natural moving style. Recently it started gaining in its popularity as a means of recreation. People of all ages take up running in all possible terrains and under all weather conditions. Why wouldn’t you try it? It is an excellent way of relaxing from hectic pace of life.
DESPITE IT’S SIMPLICITY, there are some aspects one should carefully consider, in order to avoid various injuries. Proper running technique ensures efficient use of energy which consequently endorsesbetter results.
IN ORDER TO AVOID INJURIES, we would recommend to first get a solid analysis of your movement and running technique before you start accumulating miles. Shape Sports can help with this. We will carry out a detailed analysis of your running technique, present you with results, and advise on how to correct the errors in your technique.
Locations and time
- Wednesdays at Regent’s park at 18.30
- Saturdays at Regent’s park 18.30
You can find more details and map here
Before and after running analysis
Basic Quick description of Basic package
£97+ 1 free running sessionSign Up
Standard Quick description of Standard package
£119+ 1 free running sessionSign Up
Advanced Quick description of Advanced package
£139+ 1 free running sessionSign Up
Sign up to running analysis and improve your running technique!
You can also improve your running technique online - by sending us your running videos.Visit ImproveRunning website